Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Albino Crocodiles!

Ok, jammers, first post, trying my best.


 This stuff is leaving. Say goodbye. Actually, I'm kind of upset that these items came back so soon. I stocked up on them. I remember the pizza theme the best.
Did anyone notice that the wind armor and phoenix armor came back? They didn't exactly mention it... But after paying my way for over half of both of these sets, I would've liked a warning. I'm constantly losing value because items keep coming back.

 I should've also traded Birthday Bash, the song.
I hope Designer Skirts don't come out again. I have every color. ^-^
 The Birthday cakes are once again popular.
I need the first.
Ok, a review on how to activate the sixth cake.
















 Then you have this cute little animated bird. Or Mira wings.
Does anyone remember Saperia or however you spell it gardens?
They still have this flower thing going on...




Aww... Honesty. OMG NEW JAM A GRAMS.




Yeah. Ok, this post is boring so let me find something interesting.


That wasn't hard. OMG...


Wow, they added a clear items feature, from the beta stages. I've missed you... I think it's been around for a month or two, though.

There we go.



 Lol, ok, that's it.
 Listen, since I had to go away I haven't been on Animal Jam, so I don't know what the new item is. :P Sorry.
Bye.
 Oh, this thing's leaving too. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment